Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Electric day

I felt like I was six when I ran to catch the train today. My mind clear as ecstasy noticing every little detail that I could possible perceive. The people, the cars, the animals, the signs!

I rare that I have so much "electricity" in me as I had today. Only can I remember a few occasions.

The hair saloon called my cell and told me that my hairdresser was 30 minutes late, and suggested that I maybe wanted to wait somewhere else than there. Ok, so I'm standing outside a church. Thinking "Why not" (I'm baptized and confirmed, but haven't paid church much visit ever since)

The church felt calm. Just by siting there I received even more energy, releasing my body and enhancing my senses even more. If I would have stayed longer than 15 minutes, I swear that my body would glide away. I'm not a believer in the bible or in jesus (in the way that they are manuals for my life) but I really believe in church as being open for everyone, free of charge - filling the purpose for place to be and question life and divinity. I do feel calm in churches.

Later at the hair saloon , I felt stress and artificialness. The people there felt tense and played typical roles, instead of playing themselves. Yet not nightmare either. Lost some energy. Got a good haircut.

Spent the rest of the day using my ecstasy watching people.

No comments: