Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tic tac, computerclock.

Here I'm siting, frustrated trying with my logic mind, to repair a computer. The computer, man's invention to create a as logic and controllable virtual reality as possible.

The computer isn't working. Using logic trying to solve logic is a strange process when you question it, I'd say. Why do we use this virtual reality? I'm looking at gaining more control, fast and easy.

But why doesn't the 21th century man understand that the more you are controlling something, the more "it" controls you.
The computer is since about 50 years back vital to keep the society under control. We had to invent it. But what happens when we want more control over the computer than it can bring us? Just like when we invented it to get more control over "life" than "it" could bring us? I predict a sub-reality to the sub-reality. A computer to the computer.

Who wants a non-working reality and a non-working virtual reality? I better fix my frustration... I mean... the computer.

No comments: