Friday, August 19, 2005

Feeling over nothing

When I'm out by myself, I more often get a euphoric feeling over nothing in particular. I realize that at this spot, were I'm standing right now is absolute. The people, animals and things at that spot are absolute. It's a feeling that everything is what it is. Where ever one stand also stand some unlimited possibilities. And always unique possibilities for that That spot at That time.

Eventually my mind find itself standing at a different place than my body, and the balance goes out again. But only to eventually become synchronized again. That's the beauty.

4 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

One of my dreams in this realm is to visit Hawaii.
But I do know that all I have to do is close my
eyes or think about it and I am there. I understand
what you are saying.

Aloha to you.

Daniel said...

:)

What is hawaii to you? You want to visit hawaii to get fulfilled with what hawaii is to you. I assume there is something inside of you that will get released when you are at what you feel is hawaii.

The way that I see it, Hawaii can by all means represent a lot more than just a country on the map. It's people, animal, things and thoughts, all collected under a name of a country.

I'm assured that there are feelings that will get released only when you visit the physical place, but still there are feelings that will get released when you visit the mental place.

Being aware of both the mental and physical place is a balance.

shyloh's poetry said...

Aweee you are so right.

I am a Reiki Master-Teacher and I work with Elements.
I and what they call a healer. From being a very small
child I can remember wanting to go to Hawaii. I am not
ever sure why that is. But I have been drawn to that.

The people the volcanos haha. So lovely.

I am glad you answered me. I will be back.
Aloha to you and yours always.

Daniel said...

Thanks!

I get the idea that you're on your "true" balanced path of life :)