Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dance

v. danced, danc·ing, danc·es
v. intr.

1. Moving without no specific destiny
2. Moving with equally balanced forces

Synonyms: meditate (mentally), sports (in general) etc.

There is one state one can reach only by a certain monotonous rhythm. Either you meditate, play golf, run, do ji-jutsu or dance. What do these things have in common? Well I'd say you are moving without no predefined destiny (the next movement is a constant change) When you reach this stage, I believe your forces reach a state where they are as balanced they can get. This is an interesting state, I recommend it with all my heart. Now don't forget to separate reaching it from being in it. Reaching this state requires practice, and being in it requires guts.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been thinking too much and acting to little. To compensate this, I spontaneously ran for almost 2 hours nonstop the other night. I met 2 rabbits, a couple of cars and 2 people. My mind luckily got clear again.

No comments: