Saturday, May 14, 2005

From the ground to the sky and back

Keep thinking how I'm looking for just the same thing, all the time, but through various views.

If you fly high, you'll see the things in a larger context, but you'll miss the details.
If you fly low, you'll see the things in a detailed context, but you miss the overview.

Yes, I prefer being somewhere in the middle, but that's so boring and predictable right now. But being on the right/left end is so restricted, because then I'll sort everything else out.

OK, that's two dilemmas, I'm not going to make that three. But that's kind of naive said, because every sentence can be looked as a dilemma. If you look at things from the far right or the far left, you'll see a straight dilemma in everything.
Are you following? Neither am I.
I'll put an example, and maybe we both understand. I.e If you tell yourself that the republican's politics are absolutely wrong, then you will meet a dilemma every time someone or something states (proves) the opposite. However I'd like to state that in real-life situations, one often just neglects that someone or something stating the opposite, leaving the dilemma to be neglected too.

Now this is a development of my previous thread about the "rhythm"
You see in every case/moment/situation you have a stance or maybe better, a position. I.e you either you fly high, or you fly low, at some degree more/less than the other. My theory is that your "rhythm" predefines your stances in the situations you are about to get in.

Seen from the spiral/loop, your "rhythm" which predefines these stances has it's "rhythm" (and so on)
I like the word rhythm, but some synonyms are order, way, structure...

No comments: