Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The rhythm

I believe everyone is carrying a certain rhythm. Now rhythm is just one word for it, but since it's my word for today, I choose to use it.

Your rhythm can be just anything, like a pattern of which you perform your thinking.
Since we're humans, I believe that we always wish we had a better rhythm, just as we tend to want just a little bit more in a lot of situations. Now I don't see this absolute negative, it's one of the things that I believe keeps us forward. I look at it as being both positive and negative.

Today I improved my rhythm a lot. I gave up a lot of rational thinking ( I actually consider myself relatively "irrational") creating an even further limit of what's possible. Now I'd like to state that we are improving/worsening our rhythm every day.

Why did I write both improving and worsening? Well that's primary because I try not to look at things black and white and second of all because you can chose which one that feels accurate for you right now. Finally, also because I look at those two words just a two different views of one thing. I assume the final statement can be a little tricky to grasp, but I will keep on developing it in my blog.

Ultimately (in this thread) I'd like to state that we do naturally separate our selves from others, making our rhythms separate. Even though our rhythms are separate, I believe they make up something unified.

Now, can you connect in any way?

No comments: