Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Night running

Sometimes I need to change environment completely. A lot of times that is 1.30 am on a Tuesday night, when I find my self puzzled what do. So I picked up my sneakers, a sweater and loaded my mp3-player with some tracks and went out running. I must admit, I rarely go out running and I'm not in very good shape being a smoker and all.

I found my self running out in the wild night with nothing but me and a lot of attractive lights and a couple of circling taxi-cars. I just love nights, the roar of the city is completely gone and there is so much physical and mental space.
I was running to the monotonous techno playing in my ears while my mind carried no verbal thoughts and my sight did not focus on any particular detail.

I just love that state.

No comments: